Watch this video in which I share my spiritual journey and discuss my approach and methodology:
*Credit: Produced by the final-year students of the Diploma in Mass Media Management, Nanyang Polytechnic, Singapore.
*Credit: Produced by the final-year students of the Diploma in Mass Media Management, Nanyang Polytechnic, Singapore.
Grand Master Angeline Homberger
Christian Faith Healer, Grand Reiki Master, Reiki and Yoga Teacher, certified by the American Federation of Certified Psychics and Mediums and the Yoga Alliance.
Areas of expertise, practice and disciplines:
I am a healer, Yoga Alliance-certified yoga teacher and Grand Reiki Master.
I'm the only Singaporean certified by the American Federation of Certified Psychics and Mediums.
I am also an Affiliate Member of the International Center for Reiki Training in the United States.
I am a baptised Pentecostal Christian and I only work with God and angels such as Archangels Michael, Gabriel and Raphael. Pentecostal Christians practise baptism by the Holy Spirit, evidenced by prophecy and healing, among others.
1 Corinthians 12 - 13:
"Now to each one the manifestation of the Spirit is given for the common good. To one there is given through the Spirit a message of wisdom, to another a message of knowledge by means of the same Spirit, to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healing by the same Spirit, to another miraculous powers, to another prophecy, to another distinguishing between spirits, to another speaking in different kinds of tongues, and to still another the interpretation of tongues. All these are the work of one and the same Spirit, and he distributes them to each one, just as he determines."
I am trained and certified in the following metaphysical modalities:
- Reiki and energy healing - Grand Reiki Master
- Auric cleansing and Chakra balancing
- Crystal healing
- Pendulum readings
- Yoga (Hatha and Ashtanga) - certified by Yoga Alliance
I offer the following services:
- Personal consultations and readings
- Auric cleansing and chakra balancing
- Reiki healing
- Reiki training and attunement (levels 1, 2 and 3)
- House and space cleansing
- Spiritual development courses
- Yoga workshops and training programmes
I experience astral travelling which is one of the most liberating experiences that I have ever had and which beats any hallucinogenic substance out there. I can astral travel voluntarily. I have acquired visions of future events since young. When I was a child, I had a strong feeling that my grandfather would pass away of an infection while he was being hospitalised and I urged my mother to take me there for a visit as soon as possible but her reaction was subdued because my grandfather had been admitted not for a life-threatening condition but for an eye infection. My grandfather passed away exactly one week after that due to complications resulting from his eye infection. Ten years ago, I dreamt of the death of my former theatre Director and spiritual mentor, William, who had contracted the HIV virus ,exactly one week before his death. He was directing his own funeral in my mother's bedroom in my childhood home in my dream. It was most surreal and I woke up in cold sweat. I called him immediately and learned from a good friend of ours who answered my call that he was away on vacation. I asked this friend to convey a message to William for him to call me when he returned. That never happened. He was admitted into a hospital upon his return, and died one week after my dream.
I also receive messages and manifest signs from deceased friends and colleagues at and after their funerals, as well as regular visitations from spirits and souls. They speak to me, visit me or reveal signs to me like a silvery white moth in my bedroom, opening and closing doors, and making phonecalls to me in the wee hours of the morning. Once, I was at a friend's funeral and looking down at his still and reposed body in the casket while paying my last respects, and I heard his voice telling me that he didn't like the striped blue suit that he was wearing and would rather not be cremated with it. It was an extremely awkward message to deliver to his grieving family in the context of the funeral but I felt I had to and so I went up to his brother and told him what my friend had said to me. His brother was surprised by the information, as my friend had indeed instructed his family to bring his favourite all-white suit to the hospital when he was already very ill, but in the frenzy of the preparation for the funeral, his family had forgotten to dress him in that suit. His brother thanked me profusely and assured me they would place his white suit in his coffin with him for cremation. Being able to see spirits and sense their energy, I perform space cleansing and the deliverance of spirits to the other side.
Are your gifts of intuition inherited by birth (a natural gift), or taught?
Both, actually. I have had intuitive visions since I was a child. From a young age and throughout my life, I have had empath, clairvoyance, clairaudience and claircognizance abilities. However, I did not recognise these abilities for what they were and mistakenly thought that I was always being over-sensitive and excessively emotional. And I channelled these abilities into other avenues and outlets like visual art, music, writing, journalism and public speaking. I became a theatre and TV actress, and composed and performed music for theatrical productions and my own world music ensembles such as the GruvMandalas which performed in the Singapore Arts Festival and at the Concert Hall of The Esplanade in Singapore in 2002. One of the productions for which I composed and performed music, If They Should Come in the Night, presented by Asia-in-Theatre Research Centre, was staged in Berlin, Germany in the annual Ghosts and Spirits Festival. Prior to that, I was Keyboardist and Vocalist with Ankara, an ethnic music group featured in BBC World Service’s The Edge on 14th August 1999. Communication and creative self-expression have always come naturally to me.
My abilities were heightened or brought to the fore when I was confronted by a severe personal trauma several years ago. My husband met with a terrible accident. I was devastated and in my grief, sought the guidance and help of religious and spiritual healers. My experiences with them left me with the conviction that I should harness my abilities to heal myself and then help others like me. Since then, I have put my heart and soul into growing my knowledge of spirituality and developing my healing abilities.
Have you received formal training?
I am a Christian Faith healer and Grand Reiki Master who is trained by Master Paalu Ramasamy, Senior Yoga Master Teacher and Founder of Tirisula Yoga, and Patti Negri, the Senior Vice-President of the American Federation of Certified Psychics and Mediums. I have also received certification for several metaphysical modalities including Reiki, spiritual development, crystal healing, auric cleansing and chakra balancing at the Sacred Stone School under the tutelage of Allison Hayes or The Rock Girl - Psychic of the Year 2011 and 2012 on Shay Parker's Best American Psychics; High Priestess of Stones; Reiki Grand Master; Crystal Reiki Master; Atlantean Reiki Master, and Ordained Spiritual Psychic Interfaith Minister.
Teaching, counselling and training experience:
I conduct group workshops and courses on a wide spectrum of subjects including intuition development; spiritual grounding and protection; Reiki and energy healing; chakra activation and meditation; auric cleansing; pendulum readings, and yoga and pranayama breathing.
I graduated from the National University of Singapore with an Honours degree and Degree of Merit in Mass Communication, Human Resources, Sociology and Anthropology, and English Literature.
- Writing and presenting for radio, radio formatics and programming by MediaCorp Radio - Oct 1997 to Feb 2000
- Associated Board of Royal School of Music, London, Grade 5 in Theory, Grade 6 in Practical (piano) - 1985 to 1990
- Coaching and Mentoring Skills for Leaders conducted by the Civil Service College - 2007
- New Media Boot Camp conducted by the PR Academy - May 2008
- Harnessing the Power of Digital and Social Media - August 2010
- Reiki 1, 2 and 3A and 3B, and Yoga Alliance 200-hour Teacher Training Programme, at Tirisula Yoga Centre - August 2012 and May to August 2013
- Reiki I, Chakra Balancing and Auric Cleansing and Psychic Development 1 at the Sacred Stone School under the tutelage of Allison Hayes or The Rock Girl - September 2012
I am a former newspaper, radio and TV journalist, editor and producer-presenter with nearly two decades of experience in the media, PR, marketing and communications industries. Over the course of my 10-year career as a journalist, I conducted interviews with well-known personalities such as former US Secretaries of State Colin Powell and Madeleine Albright; former South African President Nelson Mandela; corporate chieftain Steve Forbes; Cambodian Prince Norodom Ranariddh, and Singapore's former Prime Minister Goh Chok Tong, to name but a few. Over the years, I have established myself as a multi-skilled and highly motivated communications and marketing communications specialist who is equally competent hosting an international press conference or a gala event, presenting to Ministers and foreign dignataries, and reading a TV news bulletin beamed ‘live’ to tens of millions of audiences across the Asia-Pacific region. My TV experience consists of the production and hosting of ‘live’ news bulletins on Channel NewsAsia, MediaCorp News.
Publications and Awards:
- Listed in the Directory & International Rank of the United States and the World's Best Psychics, Mediums, Healers, Astrologers and Lightworkers Volume II by Maximillien De Lafayette
- Featured in Lightworkers 2013: The Best, The Friendliest, The Certified & The Most Honest by Maximillien De Lafayette
- Featured as the Psychic of the Month, American Psychic & Medium, August 2013 edition
- ‘Live’ news bulletins on the leading regional TV news network, Channel NewsAsia
- Event Host for ‘live’ broadcasts of Womad Singapore 1998, Viva Brazil 1999
- Singapore Arts Festival Festival Village 1999 and Womad Singapore 1999
- Event Host for Singapore Women’s Weekly’s Valentine’s Day Lunch 1999, and the National Arts Council’s Made in Singapore Concert 1999
- Co-Producer and Scriptwriter of The Mitre Spell 2007
- The Mitre Spell is a short film about The Mitre Hotel, submitted for competition in the Singapore International Film Festival 2007 and screened at The Substation in April 2007 and December 2008.
- TV role in the MediaCorp sitcom, Phua Chu Kang March 2003
- Vocalist and keyboardist, World music band, GruvMandalas - June 2000 to Dec 2005
- Performances in the Singapore Arts Festival Fringe June 2001; the annual Open House of the NGO, AWARE in August 2001, and at the Concert Hall of The Esplanade in November 2002 to launch the Lunchbox series.
- Presented my poems and short stories published in a book of local literary works, Capsule, at a variety of settings including News Radio 93.8;the launch of Myscissors.com, a B2B arts website; Roomful of Blues, and Tower Books - 2000
- Actress in Equus, a Peter Shaffer play directed by Australian Director, Chris Cheers, and presented at The Substation - April to May 2000
- Actress, singer and dancer in The Painted House, a series of Japanese Noh-inspired plays presented by Asia-in-Theatre Research Centre, directed by the late William Teo, dubbed the “Father of Singapore Theatre.” - Jan to March 2000
- Actress and choral director in History Will Teach Us Nothing, an original play based on the Jewish Holocaust, and supported by the Embassy of Israel - Oct to Dec 1999
- Composer and performer of ‘live’ theatre music for If They Should Come in the Night, presented by Asia-in-Theatre Research Centre. The production was also staged in Berlin, Germany in the annual Ghosts and Spirits Festival - June to Oct 1999
- Keyboardist and Vocalist with Ankara, an ethnic music group featured in BBC World Service’s The Edge on 14th August 1999 - June to Oct 1999
- Presented my poems in the Literary Festival of The Substation - March 1999
- Movie role in That One No Enough, directed by Jack Neo - Jan to Feb 1999
- Actress in Drift, an outdoor play staged by Theatreworks under Got to Go Play Till Dawn, Singapore’s first overnight theatre carnival - July to Sept 1998
- Chorus member in the Singapore-made musical, Beauty World staged by Theatreworks - March to April 1998
- Lead actress in The Teenage Textbook, presented by The Necessary Stage and written by Young Artist Award Winner, Haresh Sharma; Performed with local artistes Hossan Leong and Mark Richmond - Nov 1996 to Feb 1997
- Recording artist for the National Day variety programme, Rhythm of a Nation; Performed with MediaCorp artiste Gurmit Singh - July 1994
- Freelance actress and singer April 1993 to June 1994 for Singapore Channel 5’s entertainment programmes
I am known for my accurate, detailed, and illuminating readings. I help my clients to achieve deep-seated and long lasting healing on a soul level that not only transforms their energy but also influence their outcome. I provide sincere, authentic and compassionate guidance on a wide spectrum, be it questions and concerns about love and relationships, career and finances, past lives, connecting to one's spirit guides or finding one's soul purpose. My clients thus far have been very satisfied with the results and the measure of my success is the positive and glowing testimonials, profuse thank yous and appreciation notes that I receive from them after our sessions. Over the years, many of them have become my repeat clients and supporters. They come from all walks of life and are of various nationalities and ethnicities. Some clients even travel from overseas to have their sessions with me.
My rapport with clients:
From my experience thus far, my clients receive an immediate epiphany during and after a session with me. I provide accurate insights into their spiritual psyche, and tap into their innermost thoughts, self-doubts and emotions, and I activate healing by addressing their concerns, helping them to recognise and remove blockages, and internal and external impediments to self-development and growth. The healing takes place at the soul and spiritual level, and my clients typically walk away with enhanced self awareness and a sense of empowerment about their next course of action and validation for the actions that they need to take to actualise the kind of tangible and evidential change that they desire for their lives. For Reiki healing, I am able to identify problem or risk-prone health areas and anatomical regions at the physical level and blockages or disturbances of chakras at the spiritual level fairly quickly, and I deliver healing to these areas by serving as a clear channel for the universal life force.
And because I care for the well-being of my clients, I keep tabs on them regularly by staying in communication with them, and some of them return for subsequent sessions if and when the need arises. I believe in providing sufficient pointers to my clients in the first session to the extent that they should not require a subsequent session unless circumstances or external factors have significantly changed the dynamics. I believe that a genuine, caring and compassionate healer has a duty towards his or her clients and the larger community of light workers and spiritual healers, as well as to God Almighty, the Divine and the Universe. And I honour and respect all life. Thus, I am guided by integrity and ethical code of conduct, and my clients' welfare is paramount to me as a Christian Faith healer and as a fellow being.